Saturday, 3 December 2016

Christmas 2016 Playlist

With Christmas 2016 fast approaching, it is time to have the Christmas 2016 Playlist featured on the homepage for you all to enjoy.

As new videos are added to the playlist they will automatically be placed at the top of the list and will appear as the featured video, so visiting us regularly will result in a continuously updated video to click to start the videos rolling.

So far the playlist has only six videos in it, but over the next three weeks I am sure this will grow substantially.

Normally I keep the playlist restricted to Christmas uploads by artists that I have listed on YTA, but this year I will include any Christmas videos that I think are worthy of being included.

So far YTA has the following videos in the Christmas 2016 Playlist.

  • Patched & Sewn by Hollie Steel
  • Mary Did You Know / Away In A Manger by Maddie Wilson & Tiffany Alvord
  • All I want for Christmas by Maggie Baugh
  • Present Without a Bow by Ali Brustofski
  • Snowflakes by Maddi Jane
  • It's Christmastime by Sean Earle

Don't forget to keep checking back for the newest ones that are added, and if you think you know of a video that should be included then let me know and I will check it out.

Merry Christmas to you all!


Wanna share this post with your friends and fans?
Use the buttons below.