Sunday, 28 May 2017

Album Review - Shell Marie by Shell Marie

Shell Marie by Shell Marie is a seven track album and was released online on 6th May 2017.

When I first started to play this album on Spotify, I was pleasantly surprised.

I'm not sure what I was expecting, I knew I'd like the album, but it was far better than I expected.

I've actually listened to it quite a few times since that first time because I do love it a lot, in fact I could quite easily listen to it on repeat when the last track has finished.

The album is pop orientated throughout, and based around relationships and love.

My favourite track is "Everything". It is different, and quite unique.

Track Listing:
01 - Follow My Heart
02 - Puzzle Piece
03 - Talk To Me
04 - Believe Again
05 - Where My Dreams Came True
06 - Everything
07 - Us Against The World

Shell Marie by Shell Marie is available to download or stream on all of the usual sites/platforms and a signed physical copy can be bought from Shell Marie's website.

Download/Streaming Links:
Shell Marie's Official website
Shell Marie by Shell Marie on Google Play Music
Shell Marie by Shell Marie on iTunes
Shell Marie by Shell Marie on Spotify

All of Shell's other links can be found here

Check out some more YTA Reviews here


Wanna share this post with your friends and fans?
Use the buttons below.